Pandemic/Covid-19 Related Changes to Registration Status
At this time we are planning a hybrid conference with on-site/in-person and virtual options. In the hybrid and virtual models, live-streamed sessions will be available synchronously and asynchronously. Pre-recorded offerings will be available asynchronously. NECTFL will follow these guidelines to ensure flexibility with registrants and their options in attending in-person or virtually:
- If the entire conference changes to virtual-only, all registered attendees will be converted to virtual access and refunded the price difference. If this occurs, you will have the option at that time to cancel and receive a full refund.
- All attendees registered as “in-person” may switch to virtual-only any time through March 26 and receive a refund of the price difference.
- After March 26 a registered attendee may opt to attend virtually only, however no refund of the price difference will be made.
- If the conference goes forward as hybrid, ticketed Thursday pre-conference workshops will be in-person only (not recorded and not available asynchronously). For this reason they will be fully refundable upon request, through Thursday, April 22 (prior to the start of workshops).
We’re sorry, but we are not able to refund registration fees due to weather conditions. Short of a major weather catastrophe, the conference will go on as scheduled. Unfortunately, the hotel and conference facility will charge us the same, regardless of the weather. Below are a few suggestions that may or may not be applicable, depending on your point of origin, noting that safety is always the primary concern:
- Consider using public transportation from a convenient point outside of NYC – the Hilton is easily accessible by subway.
- Consider traveling the night before if the forecast is questionable.
- Thursday: If you have to arrive late due to the weather, you may switch to an afternoon pre-conference workshop (on a space available basis).
We’re sorry, but we are not able to refund registration fees after March 26 due to illness. All registered attendees will have virtual access to the conference, which includes synchronous and asynchronous access to sessions and recordings, as well as full access to presenter-shared slideshows and materials.
Cancellation for Other Reasons/Refunds
All requests for refunds must be made in writing (email) to email@example.com, no later than Friday, March 26, 2021. No refunds will be made after this date. All refunds will be made in the same manner payment was made. All check refunds will be processed after the conference; please allow 8 weeks for processing. All substitution requests must be in writing (email) from the original registrant.