2021 Exhibitor Registration is open.
Conference dates: April 22–24, 2021
At this time we are planning a hybrid conference, with the main conference being on-site at the NY Hilton, but with a full virtual component for off-site registrants. Visit our conference page for complete details.
Please note the following updates:
- We anticipate that exhibits will be in Rhinelander Hall, but we have not yet confirmed a layout that will ensure adequate spacing for social distancing and a one-way visitor flow. Please stay tuned for details.
- We are adding a “Virtual Only” option for exhibitors who won’t be able to travel in April. “Virtual Only” will include a space in our virtual exhibit hall via our conference app (platform tbd). “Virtual Only” does not include a vendor session in the program.
General Information Exhibitor Contract Exhibit Hall Floor Plan Submit a Vendor Session Registration Form
Sponsorship Opportunities Advertise in the Program Attendee Demographics Hotel Order Forms: Shipping and Hotel Services
Companies participating as exhibitors receive:
- complimentary conference badges (4 per standard booth / 2 per tabletop), on-site exhibitors only
- one presentation slot on conference program (subject to space availability), on-site exhibitors only
- listing in our conference program (online) and on the conference app
- one email list of conference pre-registrants prior to the conference
- preferred booth placement for companies that provide a sponsorship — all levels of support are welcome!
Please note our address for all payments:
2400 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214