61ST ANNUAL NORTHEAST CONFERENCE
MARCH 27-30, 2014 AT THE MARRIOTT COPLEY PLACE HOTEL IN BOSTON
PREREGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE HAS ENDED. PLEASE COME TO BOSTON AND REGISTER ONSITE (see rates below).
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES -- PLEASE READ
- All conference attendees, including presenters, must register for the conference. You may not register for any workshops or teaching labs unless you also register for the conference.
- You may pay onsite with cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard. Make check payable to "Northeast Conference."
- THE ONSITE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATE IS $200 FOR NON-MEMBERS OF NECTFL
- THE ONSITE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATE IS $175 FOR MEMBERS OF NECTFL'S ADVISORY COUNCIL AND FOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS. NOT SURE IF YOU'RE A MEMBER? CHECK OUR LISTS HERE.
- THE ONSITE STUDENT RATE OF $100 IS FOR FULL-TIME STUDENTS ONLY. In order to register at the student rate, you must bring documentation from school registrar or letter from
professor on school letterhead that verifies full-time student status. The student rate is intended for students who are not yet earning a salary. No exceptions. Student ID is not accepted as verification of full-time status. Failure to provide documentation will require you to register at regular conference rate.
- THE ONSITE RETIREE RATE OF $125 IS FOR COLLEAGUES WHO ARE NO LONGER WORKING. In order to register at the retiree rate, you must provide documentation of your retirement.
- NO PURCHASE ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED AND ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Thursday workshops incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if you are only attending a workshop.
- ADA requests must have been received at email@example.com by 3/5/14.
- In registering for the conference, you give NECTFL permission to use any image taken of you during the conference and to add your name to our database mailing list.